Most weekends Julien and I make vegan food and shoot photos. Last time we went to Central Market to get extra firm tofu (but they were out and we ended up getting tempeh instead), and I was getting hungry already so I wanted to get something to snack on while we cooked.
I was in the mood for Kite Hill’s cream cheese (it’s so dang good!), but Central Market didn’t have any vegan/gluten free bread options to go with it. We looked for crackers instead, and I found Mary’s Gone Crackers–which are vegan and gluten free and also don’t have any added oil!
I topped the crackers with the cream cheese, chopped tomatoes, and herbs de provence, and this delicious vegan and gluten free snack was born!
Have you tried any vegan cream cheeses? What are some of your favorite vegan snacks? Let me know in the comments!
Tomato Cream Cheese Crackers
- Vegan crackers I used Mary's Gone Crackers vegan/gluten free original crackers
- Vegan cream cheese I used Kite Hill Cream Cheese Style Spread
- Tomato chopped into small pieces
- Herbs I used herbs de Provence
- Top crackers with cream cheese and tomato pieces. Sprinkle with herbs and serve!